Packing your hospital bag is a TRICKY TASK - especially if this is your first baby!
For many parents-to-be, this is an exciting milestone - it's getting real...your baby is ACTUALLY COMING!
Yet as with many things pregnancy and babies, advice on what to pack can be overwhelming - you have to reach a fine balance between having all you need for any eventuality, and carrying the entire contents of your home. You're packing for yourself, your birth partner, and a person you haven't met yet - which makes it all sound like a very unpredictable surprise holiday!
You get so much conflicting advice that might not reflect local scenarios or is outdated, countless versions of checklists, sellers promoting random items... how do you filter through all of this?
We have teamed up with our partners Nursery Direct to bring you this in person event where midwife and mum of two Catriona Grech will be giving you a no-nonsense summary of what you need, what's nice to have (and what you will definitely not use!). Ask your questions and discuss your concerns with our expert, and leave the event READY and focused on your little one's arrival rather than stressed and worried about forgetting an important item!
Join our expert CATRIONA GRECH to learn about:
- What facilities are available at the hospital delivery suite, and what is provided
- The essentials to pack for baby, for yourself, and for your birth partner (including items that will help provide extra comfort during your stay!)
- Practical packing tips & hacks
- Labour-friendly snack ideas
- Relaxation aids
- The role of your birth partner in the hospital bag-packing process
PREPARE YOUR HOSPITAL BAG
Happening on February 11 2023 10:30 - 12:00 CET. More details will be sent via email close the the event date once you sign up.