Are you feeling overwhelmed at the thought of introducing solid foods to your little one?
Weaning can be both exciting and nerve-wracking for parents. On one hand, it's an exciting milestone in your baby's development... on the other hand, you're scratching your head trying to navigate the various recommendations and figuring out what foods to start with.
We have teamed up with Chicco, Big Fresh and Organix, to bring you this fantastic event where we'll show you just how easy and FUN this milestone can be!
At LITTLE TUMS, our midwife ANNABELLE CACHIA will be leading a discussion that will guide parents through the step-by-step process of introducing solid foods.
Join this fun-filled morning to learn:
- The dos and don'ts of introducing solid foods
- What to look for when purchasing a highchair and your basic weaning equipment
- Gagging and choking - what to do
- How to introduce potentially allergenic foods
- The difference between puree, baby-led and combined weaning approaches
- Practical tips to help you stay sane, and handy menu ideas
Our sponsors Big Fresh, Chicco and Organix, will be showcasing products that you will find useful along your baby's weaning journey, and giving away goodies to attendees. It's the perfect opportunity to learn from experts, ask your questions directly to the midwife and learn from other parents' experiences.
Don't miss out on this fun, info-packed morning and and make the transition to solid foods a breeze!
LITTLE TUMS - Weaning Event
Happening on 17th June 2023 10:00 - 12:00 CET. More details will be sent via email close the the event date once you sign up.